Three sweet cocktails and three Italian bitter cocktails for a perfect flavour harmony.
Key Ingredients:Cosmopolitan | Daiquiri | Gin Proved | Negroni | Milano Torino | Boulevardier
What's in the box
Three delicious sweet cocktails and three classic Italian bitter cocktails for a flavour harmony.
Get the best of both worlds featuring award-winning sweet classic cocktails Cosmopolitan, Daiquiri and Gin Proved. Balanced with our best selling bitter Italian cocktails, Negroni, Milano Torino and Boulevardier.
The Bitter-Sweet Cocktail Box is all about flavour harmony - not too sweet, not too sour, not too savoury.
Six cocktails ideal for sharing with friends and family:
- Cosmopolitan Cocktail: Ketel One Vodka | Cointreau | Toschi wild blueberry syrup | Organic Citric Acid | 100ml | 22% ABV
- Daiquiri Cocktail: Pampero White Rum | Organic Citric acid | Toschi Liquid Sugar | 100ml | 19.1% ABV
- Gin Proved Cocktail: Tanqueray Gin | Bols Parfait Amour | Organic Citric Acid | Toschi Liquid Sugar | Water | 100ml | 22.2% ABV
- Negroni Cocktail: Tanqueray Gin | Cocchi Storico Vermouth di Torino | Campari | Angostura bitters | 100ml | 22% ABV
- Milano Torino Cocktail: Cocchi Storico Vermouth di Torino | Campari | Angostura Bitters | 100ml | 17% ABV
- Boulevardier Cocktail: Bulleit Bourbon | Cocchi Storico Vermouth di Torino | Campari | Angostura Bitters | 100ml | 22.5% ABV
4 Unexpected Food Pairings For Your Negroni
If you're looking for something beyond the typical charcuterie board to pair with our award-winning Negroni, discover our favourite unexpected dishes to accompany your very own authentic aperitivo moment.
20 Cocktail Mixing Hacks Everyone Should Know
You don’t have to be a professional mixologist to craft incredible bar-quality cocktails at home. All you need is the right tools, techniques and ingredients and you’ll be sipping something seriously special in no time.
How to Make a Perfect Negroni Cocktail
The Negroni is a classic cocktail that features on almost every cocktail menu. Simple, classy and deliciously strong - learn how to master the Negroni, the famous Aperitivo cocktail.
6 Different Types of Ice to Use in Cocktails
Cocktail ice is an essential ingredient that many overlook. Adding the right type of ice to your drink will help to ensure that all the ingredients bind together to create one, delicious mixture.
4 Traditional Italian Aperitivo Vermouth Cocktails
After a long day of sight-seeing, shopping or working, a traditional Italian aperitivo just before dinner is often required.
The Secret of the Best 3 Campari Cocktails from Italy
Adding a bold flavour and bitter punch to any cocktail, Campari has always been a popular liqueur and the perfect addition to a traditional Italian aperitif cocktail.
A Complete Negroni Guide: The King of Italian Campari Cocktails
As one of the most delicious, bitter cocktails that Italy has to offer, the Negroni is classed as the king of Italian Campari cocktails!